2019 MOB Tour to Byron Bay 7s
19-20 October, 2019.
Grab your kit, book your accommodation and get excited!
Whether your approach to MOB’s 21st birthday party at the 30th Byron Bay 7’s is:
- “shut up and take my money”
- you plan to experience it through social media while you strut around home in the kit, or
- you’re currently sitting on the fence, trying to figure out if you have enough brownie points in the bank to tell the missus you’re potentially gonna miss the birth of your third child
Either way you need to get your credit card out of your wallet right now.
Thanks to an amazing major sponsorship from Baidam Solutions, this year’s tour cost will be significantly cheaper. And it means we can organise things a little differently (more efficiently).
For a fee of just $120, here’s what you’re getting:
- 2019 MOB On-field Playing Kit – valued at $90
- 2019 Off-field shirt – valued at $45
- 2019 edition MOB bucket hat – valued at $20
- 2019 edition MOB stubby holder – valued at $10
- Accommodation at Cape Byron YHA for up to 3 nights – valued at $38/night (so, $76 for 2 nights, $114 for 3 nights)
- Registration to play – valued at $50
- Plus a heap of other events and activities depending on how much kitty is left over once we know how many tourists we have.
TOTAL VALUE – over $320!
Even if you’re not touring, $120 is still cheaper than the cost of all the kit. Pretty good, hey? Or you can pick just a couple of items if you really don’t want full kit.
Just tell us all we need to know via the form below. Then cash in your brownie points and book your flights. Because it’s going to be EPIC.
PLAYING KIT DEADLINE: 5PM TUESDAY 27 AUGUST
If you place and order after this time we cannot guarantee you will receive playing kit in your correct size & number. We’ve ordered a couple of spares just in case.
If you’re touring, the form is still relevant for other details like accommodation etc. Any questions get in touch through our FB group.